Betty Moy Huber to speak at PLI’s Environmental Regulation in Practice 2020 webcast
Davis Polk Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance Group co-head Betty Moy Huber will speak at PLI’s Environmental Regulation in Practice 2020: Permitting, Litigating, and Deal Negotiations webcast. Huber will speak on the “Environmental Due Diligence and Deal Issues in Corporate and Real Estate Transactions” panel. Topics discussed will included:
- Covid-19, environmental due diligence and deal issues
- Environmental due diligence for deals
- Environmental representations, warranties, covenants and indemnities
- Environmental disclosure requirements in corporate filings
- Trends, best practices and new developments
The event will be held on September 25, 2020.
For more information, visit the event website.