Vanessa L. Jackson
Ms. Jackson is a partner in Davis Polk's Corporate Department in New York, practicing in the Finance Group. Her practice focuses primarily on the representation of financial institutions and corporate borrowers in a broad range of corporate finance transactions, including leveraged and investment-grade acquisition financings, asset-based credit facilities, debt restructurings, spinoffs, working capital financings, debtor-in-possession financings, exit financings, and other secured and unsecured financings.
- $3.8 billion 364-day revolving credit facility and $1.2 billion five-year revolving credit facility for Eli Lilly and Company
- $2.5 billion bridge financing in connection with Xerox Corporation’s combination with Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd, a joint venture of Xerox and FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- $2.04 billion first lien credit facilities and $720 million unsecured bridge financing for Energizer Holdings, Inc. in connection with Energizer’s acquisition of Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.’s global battery, lighting and portable power business
- $2.7 billion revolving credit facility for General Mills, Inc.
- $1.85 billion revolving credit facility for Campbell Soup Company
- $2 billion senior unsecured term loan credit facility for Everett SpinCo, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company in connection with the tax-free spinoff and merger of Everett with Computer Sciences Corporation and the payment of a special dividend by Everett to HPE in connection with the spinoff
- $3.81 billion revolving credit facility and term extension for DXC Technology Company
- $275 million debtor-in-possession term loan credit facility for Arch Coal, Inc. and its subsequent $326.5 million exit term loan credit facility
- $2 billion senior unsecured revolving credit facility for Facebook, Inc.
- Partner since 2019
- Davis Polk since 2012