Vanessa L. Jackson
Ms. Jackson is an associate in Davis Polk's Corporate Department, practicing in the Credit Group. Her practice focuses primarily on the representation of financial institutions and corporate borrowers in a broad range of corporate finance transactions, including leveraged and investment-grade acquisition financings, asset-based credit facilities, debt restructurings, spinoffs, working capital financings, debtor-in-possession financings, exit financings and other secured and unsecured financings.
- $3.8 billion 364-day revolving credit facility and $1.2 billion five-year revolving credit facility for Eli Lilly and Company
- $2.5 billion bridge financing in connection with Xerox Corporation’s combination with Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd, a joint venture of Xerox and FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- $2.04 billion first lien credit facilities and $720 million unsecured bridge financing for Energizer Holdings, Inc. in connection with Energizer’s acquisition of Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.’s global battery, lighting and portable power business
- $2.7 billion revolving credit facility for General Mills, Inc.
- $1.85 billion revolving credit facility for Campbell Soup Company
- $2 billion senior unsecured term loan credit facility for Everett SpinCo, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company in connection with the tax-free spinoff and merger of Everett with Computer Sciences Corporation and the payment of a special dividend by Everett to HPE in connection with the spinoff
- $3.81 billion revolving credit facility and term extension for DXC Technology Company
- $275 million debtor-in-possession term loan credit facility for Arch Coal, Inc. and its subsequent $326.5 million exit term loan credit facility
- $2 billion senior unsecured revolving credit facility for Facebook, Inc.
- Davis Polk since 2012