Ms. Hudson is a partner in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in the Capital Markets Group. She advises U.S. and non-U.S. issuers and underwriters on capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings and other equity offerings, public and private high-yield, investment-grade and convertible debt offerings and private placements of equity and convertible securities for early stage companies. She also advises her corporate clients, including management teams and boards of directors, on governance, corporate and securities law matters.
Her experience ranges across a variety of industries, including biotech, consumer, financials, industrials, mining, retail, specialty pharmaceuticals and technology.
She has represented all the major U.S. investment banks.
Ms. Hudson’s recent transactional experience includes the following representations:
IPOs and Other Equity Offerings
- Affimed, Auris, Biotie, Entera Bio, InflaRx, OneMain Financial, Pernix Therapeutics, Prosensa and Warner Chilcott in connection with their IPOs and/or follow-on equity offerings
- The underwriters in connection with the IPOs and/or other equity offerings of AK Steel, Allena Therapeutics, Bandwidth, ConforMIS, EndoChoice, Evolent, Galapagos, OncoMed, PTC Therapeutics, REGENXBio, Spark, Summit Materials and Wesco Aircraft
High-Yield and Convertible Debt
- High-yield or convertible debt offerings of Academy, AK Steel, Blackhawk Network, CEVA Logistics, Coinstar (now Outerwall), GNC, Insulet, Meritor, OneMain Financial, Parexel, Pittsburgh Glass Works, Stillwater Mining, Sucampo, Unit, Universal American and Valeant
Investment Grade Debt
- The underwriters in connection with investment grade debt offerings of General Motors Company, General Motors Financial, The J.M. Smucker Company, Coach, Inc. and Magellan Health
- New York Law Journal – “Rising Star,” 2017
Law360 – “Rising Star," Life Sciences, 2016
- Partnership for New York City, David Rockefeller Fellow, 2016-17
- Co-Chair, Practising Law Institute’s “How to Prepare an Initial Public Offering,” 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Partner, 2014-present
- Associate, 2006-2014
Articles and Books
An Argument for Untidiness: Non-Parallel Treatment of Exclusions and Deductions in Federal Income Taxation | Michigan Tax Lawyer, Volume XXXII, Issue 1