Ms. Holland is a partner in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in the Finance Group. She has extensive experience in the representation of lenders and borrowers in connection with domestic and cross-border acquisition and leveraged buyout financings, first- and second-lien financings, workouts, debt restructurings and intercreditor issues.
- $550 million refinancing of existing senior secured revolving credit facility for FTI Consulting, Inc.
- $550 million asset-based revolving credit facility for Cliffs Natural Resources, Inc.
- $300 million amended senior secured revolving credit facility for Open Text Corporation
- $140 million asset-based revolving credit facility for Tribune Publishing Company in connection with its spinoff from Tribune Media Company
- $1.6 billion senior unsecured bridge loan facility for STERIS Corporation’s acquisition of Synergy Health plc
- $250 million senior secured term loan facility for Ciena Corporation
- $800 million senior secured term loan facility for Open Text Corporation’s acquisition of GXS Group, Inc.
- $450 million senior secured term loan facility for Bauer Performance Sports Ltd. and $200 million asset-based revolving credit facility for several of Bauer's U.S. and Canadian subsidiaries in connection with the acquisition of the baseball and softball related businesses of Easton-Bell Sports, Inc.
- Metalmark Capital in connection with PTW Energy Services Ltd.'s acquisition of Pyramid Corporation, Tarpon Energy Services Ltd. and Warwick & Kent Holdings Ltd.
Ms. Holland has been recognized for her work in the legal industry:
- IFLR1000 – Banking (US)
- Chambers USA – Women in Law Awards Up and Coming Lawyer of the Year (Finance) | Short-listed 2012-2013
- Co-Author, “Developments in Intercreditor Dynamics,” The International Comparative Guide to Lending & Secured Finance 2015
- Co-Author, “Recent Trends in U.S. Term Loan B,” The International Comparative Guide to Lending & Secured Finance 2014
- Co-Author, “How Traveling Structures Work in Leveraged Finance,” Law360, January 4, 2013
- Partner, Davis Polk, 2013-present
- Partner, Shearman & Sterling, 2008-2013