Jinsoo H. Kim
Ms. Kim is a partner in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in the Credit Group. She represents lenders and borrowers in secured and unsecured financings on a wide range of domestic and international corporate finance transactions. She concentrates in secured acquisition and other leveraged financings, workouts and debt restructurings.
- $4.4 billion financing for Fidelity National Information Services’ acquisition of Metavante Corporation
- $1.225 billion leveraged financing for Huntington Ingalls Industries’ spinoff from Northrop Grumman
- $1.6 billion senior secured credit facilities for Black Knight InfoServ, LLC.
- $1.2 billion leveraged financing for Lender Processing Services
- $820 million financing for Bain Capital’s acquisition of Gymboree Corporation
- $750 million financing for National Amusements’ out-of-court restructuring
- $680 million financing for Spectrum Brands’ acquisition of Russell Hobbs
- $670 million senior secured credit financing provided for the leveraged buyout of TGI Fridays Inc. by Sentinel Capital Partners LLC
- $2.5 billion senior secured exit financing for Delta Air Lines
- $11 billion senior secured financing for Freeport-McMoran Copper & Gold’s acquisition of Phelps Dodge
Ms. Kim has been recognized for her work in the legal industry:
- IFLR1000 – Banking (US)
- Partner, 2007-present
- Associate, 1995-2007