Mr. Vickers has worked on some of the most significant cross-border project and structured finance and mergers and acquisitions transactions in Latin America and has been based in São Paulo, Brazil, since 2003. His clients have included Banco Santander, BNP Paribas, Braskem, CCR, HSBC, Odebrecht, OAS, Petrobras, Publicis and Telemar/Oi.
Recent significant transactions include advising:
- Banco Santander in connection with a revolving credit facility for Odebrecht Óleo e Gás S.A.
- CCR and the concessionaire in connection with all aspects of the US$1 billion São Paulo Ring Road Project –"Transport Deal of the Year" – Project Finance International
- Publicis Groupe in respect of the acquisition of several advertising, digital and media agency businesses in Brazil
- OAS in connection with all aspects of the financing of the Huascacocha-Rimac water infrastructure project, Lima, Peru – "Project Finance Deal of the Year" – International Financial Law Review
- Concessionária da Linha 4 do Metrô de SP S.A. in connection with all aspects of the São Paulo Metro Line 4 concession project – "Latin American Deal of the Year" – Project Finance magazine
- Chambers Global – Latin America-wide, Projects
- Chambers Latin America – Latin America-wide, Projects
- Partner, 2008-2011; Associate, 2007-2008, Mayer Brown
- Associate, Clifford Chance, 1999-2007