Mr. Glover is counsel in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in the Northern California office. He has also worked for several years in the New York, São Paulo and Madrid offices. He has advised U.S. and non-U.S. clients on capital markets transactions, including public and private debt and equity offerings, exchange offers and debt restructurings, primarily in Latin America. He has also advised U.S. and non-U.S. clients on general corporate matters, including with respect to corporate governance, SEC reporting and other compliance matters.
- $7.6 billion SEC-registered IPO of Santander Brasil, the largest-ever IPO by a Latin American issuer
- $6.0 billion SEC-registered investment-grade notes offering by Biogen Inc.
- Debt restructuring of approximately $5 billion by Ocyan (formerly Odebrecht Oil & Gas)
- $2.6 billion and $1.1 billion Rule 144A/Reg S offerings of high-yield notes by OGX Petróleo e Gás
- SEC-registered offering by Santander Brasil of $1.25 billion Tier 1 notes and $1.25 billion Tier 2 notes
- $1.7 billion Rule 144A/Reg S offering of high-yield project bonds and offering of $600 million in additional notes by an affiliate of Ocyan (formerly Odebrecht Oil & Gas)
- $1.6 billion Rule 144A/Reg S offering by Almacenes Exito, a Colombian retailer
- $1.15 billion notes offering, concurrent tender offer and subsequent $1.25 billion equity offering, each under Rule 144A/Reg S, by Mexichem, a Mexican chemicals company
- Sale by Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. – Petrobras of its controlling interest in Petrobras Argentina
- $1.0 billion project financing and project bond for Rutas de Lima S.A.C., a Peruvian toll road developer and operator
- $1.0 billion and $750 million Rule 144A/Reg S offerings of senior notes by Mexichem
- $900 million Rule 144A/Reg S offering of senior notes by JBS USA
- $891 million SEC-registered offering by TIM Participações, one of Brazil’s largest telecommunications companies
- $850 million Rule 144A/Reg S offering of high-yield notes by Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation
- $800 million Rule 144A/Reg S offering of senior secured notes by AES Angamos, a Chilean subsidiary of AES Corp.
- $750 million SEC-registered senior notes offering by Range Resources Corporation
- $600 million SEC-registered investment-grade notes offering by Aon plc
- $550 million Rule 144A/Reg S offering of perpetual notes by Ocyan (formerly Odebrecht Oil & Gas)
- €500 million Rule 144A/Reg S green bond offering by BRF (Brasil Foods) and concurrent tender offers
- Concurrent offering by BRF (Brasil Foods) under Rule 144A/Reg S of $500 million U.S. dollar-denominated high-yield notes and R$500 Brazilian real-denominated high-yield notes and subsequent tiered exchange offer
- Concurrent offering by Cosan, a leading Brazilian energy, fuels and logistics conglomerate, under Rule 144A/Reg S of $500 million U.S. dollar-denominated high-yield notes and R$350 Brazilian real-denominated high-yield notes
- $500 million Rule 144A/Reg S senior notes offering by Empresa Eléctrica Guacolda, a Chilean joint venture entity of AES Corp. and GIP
- $403 million all-stock acquisition of C1 Bank by Bank of the Ozarks, Inc.
- $425 million Rule 144A/Reg S offering of senior notes of AES Gener, a Chilean subsidiary of AES Corp.
- $350 million Rule 144A/Reg S offering of investment-grade notes by Banco de Crédito del Perú (BCP) and subsequent exchange offer for up to $350 million of old notes for new notes and concurrent reopening of $170 million of BCP’s fixed-to-floating-rate subordinated notes
- $150 million syndicated loan for Banco de Crédito del Perú
- SEC-registered IPO of C1 Bank, a Florida bank
- Debt restructurings of Maxcom, San Antonio and Independência
Chambers Latin America – "Up and Coming," Capital Markets: International – Brazil, 2018
- Chambers Latin America noted that Drew Glover "is a new addition to the rankings after impressing sources with his responsiveness and availability. Clients describe him as 'excellent to work with,' while peers recognise his active role in the Brazilian market."
- Counsel, 2015-present
- Associate, 2006-2015