Mr. Mollo-Christensen is counsel in Davis Polk's Corporate Department, practicing in the Executive Compensation Group. He advises clients on a wide variety of executive compensation and employee benefits matters, with a particular emphasis on private equity and public mergers and acquisitions transactions.
He also advises public and private clients on a day-to-day basis involving the design and implementation of equity-based and other incentive plans and deferred compensation arrangements, disclosure obligations, and the negotiation of employment and separation agreements.
- Charoen Pokphand Foods in its acquisition of Bellisio Foods
- ExxonMobil in its acquisition of InterOil
- NICE in its acquisitions of inContact
- Markit in its merger with IHS
- Smith & Nephew on the divestiture of its Gynecology Business
- Tailwind Capital in various portfolio company acquisitions
- Davis Polk since 2016