Bruce K. Dallas
Mr. Dallas is a founding partner of the Northern California office. He advises on corporate finance, derivatives, SEC disclosure and corporate governance. His transactional work includes initial public offerings (with an emphasis on bio-tech and high-tech companies), high-yield, convertible and straight debt offerings, tender offers and issuer repurchase programs.
Mr. Dallas has been the primary capital markets partner for Comcast, Leidos, Masco, NBCUniversal, Roper Technologies and Texas Instruments. He also regularly represents leading underwriters.
- Masco’s $1 billion spinoff of TopBuild
- An aggregate of $40 billion in debt offerings representing issuers including Comcast, Masco, Roper Technologies, Texas Instruments and TTX Company
- Initial public offerings by Achaogen, Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Aeglea Biotherapeutics, Aimmune Therapeutics, Atara Biotherapeutics, BeiGene, Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Global Blood Therapeutics, Loxo Oncology, Revance Therapeutics, SecureWorks and Versartis
- Equity offerings by Achaogen, Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Ardelyx, Atara Biotherapeutics, BeiGene, BIND Therapeutics, Endocyte, Esperion Therapeutics, Global Blood Therapeutics, Juno Therapeutics, Loxo Oncology, Nanostring, Oncomed, Portola Pharmaceuticals, Revance Therapeutics, Seacoast Banking Corporation, Versartis, Xencor and Xenoport
- At-the-market equity facilities for Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Atara Biotherapeutics, Chimerix, Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Global Blood Therapeutics, Merrimack and Revance Therepeutics
- Convertible notes offerings by Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Brocade Communications Systems, Cepheid, Depomed, Electronics For Imaging, FireEye, Inphi Corporation, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks and Xenoport
- Masco's $638 million debt cash tender offer
- Comcast Corporations and NBCUniversal’s $5.5 billion exchange offer
Mr. Dallas is consistently recognized as a leader in the legal industry:
- Best Lawyers in America – San Jose Securities/Capital Markets “Lawyer of the Year,” 2017
- Best Lawyers in America – Securities/Capital Markets Law
- Ranked Band 1 annually in Chambers USA – Capital Markets: Debt & Equity, California since the inaugural issue in 2007
- Chambers Global – Capital Markets: Debt & Equity: USA, Band 3, 2010 through 2017
- Legal 500 U.S.
- California Daily Journal – “Top 100 Lawyers,” 2010, 2015 and 2017
- 2010-2015 PLI: Drafting Securities Filings
- 37th & 40th Northwestern Law School: Annual Securities Regulation Institutes
- Society of Corporate Secretaries & Governance Professionals, 2009 National Conference
- Partner, 1994-present
- Associate, 1985-1994
- Law Clerk, Hon. Harry W. Wellford, U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 1984-1985