Beverly Fanger Chase
Beverly Fanger Chase, senior counsel in Davis Polk’s Trusts and Estates Department and the Executive Compensation Group, advises businesses, boards of directors and individual clients on executive employment, executive compensation and related governance matters and on trust, estate and charitable planning matters.
RecognitionMs. Chase is recognized as a leading lawyer in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, New York City Bar
- Served on the Executive Committee of Tax Section, New York State Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Committee on Estates and Trusts of Tax Section, New York State Bar Association, 1990-1991
- Member, Committee on Trusts, Estates, and Surrogate's Courts, New York City Bar, 1987-1990; 1999-2001
- Senior Counsel, 2010-present
- Partner, 1985-2010
- Associate, 1976-1985
- Law Clerk, Hon. Kevin Thomas Duffy, U.S. District Court, S.D. New York, 1974-1976