Martine Beamon to Speak at PLI’s The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and International Anti-Corruption Developments 2020 Webcast
Davis Polk partner Martine Beamon will speak at Practising Law Institute’s upcoming “The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and International Anti-Corruption Developments 2020” webcast. She will speak on the “Anti-Corruption Issues Facing Financial Institutions, Hedge Funds and Private Equity” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Recent enforcement activity involving financial institutions
- Lessons learned from recent Asia hiring cases
- Adequate diligence for investments, lending, and minority stakes
- Finders and consultants
- Travel, entertainment, gifts, and roadshows
- Leveraging AML and sanctions compliance programs for FCPA risk
The webcast will take place September 3-4, 2020.
For more information, please visit the webcast website.