Davis Polk shortlisted for 14 IFLR Americas Awards
Davis Polk received 14 nominations from International Financial Law Review for its 2020 Americas Awards, including “Americas Law Firm of the Year.” The firm was shortlisted for five firm awards and worked on nine nominated deals of the year.
Davis Polk’s nominations include:
- Law Firm of the Year
- Debt & Equity-Linked Team of the Year
- Equity Team of the Year
- Financial Services Regulatory Team of the Year
- High Yield Team of the Year
- Debt & Equity-Linked Deal of the Year – Gol Exchangeable Bonds
- Debt & Equity-Linked Deal of the Year – Morgan Stanley SOFR-Linked Notes
- Equity Deal of the Year – Afya IPO
- Equity Deal of the Year – BR Distribuidora Privatisation
- Equity Deal of the Year – XP Inc.
- High Yield Deal of the Year – Brookfield Business Partners / Johnson Controls Power Solutions Business Financing
- High Yield Deal of the Year – Millicom International Cellular / Telefonica Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Panama Financing
- Loans Deal of the Year – McDermott International Rescue Financing
- M&A Deal of the Year – Banco Santander / Banco Santander México
IFLR’s Americas Awards will be announced on May 14, 2020.