Vanessa L. Jackson
Vanessa’s practice focuses on the representation of financial institutions and corporate borrowers in a broad range of corporate finance transactions, including leveraged and investment-grade acquisition financings, asset-based credit facilities, debt restructurings, spinoffs, working capital financings, debtor-in-possession financings, exit financings, and other secured and unsecured financings.
- $38 billion investment grade public company bridge financing
- $9.5 billion senior unsecured bridge loan facility for Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. to finance its acquisition of Worldpay, Inc.
- $3.81 billion revolving credit facility and term extension for DXC Technology Company
- $3.8 billion 364-day revolving credit facility and $1.2 billion five-year revolving credit facility for Eli Lilly and Company
- $2.7 billion revolving credit facility for General Mills, Inc.
- $2.5 billion bridge financing in connection with Xerox Corporation’s combination with Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd, a joint venture of Xerox and FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- $2.45 billion debtor-in-possession loan for LATAM Airlines
- $2.04 billion first-lien credit facilities and $720 million unsecured bridge financing for Energizer Holdings, Inc. in connection with Energizer’s acquisition of Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.’s global battery, lighting and portable power business
- $2.0 billion senior unsecured term loan credit facility for Everett SpinCo, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, in connection with the tax-free spinoff and merger of Everett with Computer Sciences Corporation
- $275 million debtor-in-possession term loan credit facility for Arch Coal, Inc. and its subsequent $326.5 million exit term loan credit facility
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Managing Editor, Columbia Journal of Race and Law
- Partner, 2019-present
- Associate, 2012-2019