Stefani Johnson Myrick
Stefani’s practice focuses on government investigations and enforcement actions, with a particular focus on matters related to the enforcement of the federal securities laws. She has represented multinational corporations, financial institutions, boards of directors, and individuals in connection with investigations by the U.S. Department of Justice, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the Commodities Futures Trading Commission and the Federal Reserve.
Stefani also represents clients in connection with confidential internal investigations. She advises clients on corporate governance and compliance matters, including the design of policies and procedures to mitigate insider trading and other risks.
- Davis Polk Wins Motion for Summary Judgment for Con Edison In Connection with Tort Action
- Davis Polk Wins Motion to Dismiss in Prosensa Securities Litigation
- McGraw Hill and Standard & Poor’s landmark settlements with DOJ, states and SEC
- Davis Polk Helps Pinnacle Airlines Gain Confirmation of Its Chapter 11 Plan of Reorganization
- Editor in Chief, Harvard Journal of Law & Gender
- magna cum laude
- Counsel, 2019-present
- Associate, 2009-2019