Sophie Vacikar Bessisso
Associate in our Corporate practice, based in London. Previously completed a rotation in Mergers & Acquisitions in our New York office.
Sophie advises private equity and corporate clients on public and private M&A transactions, joint ventures, investments and restructurings, as well as securities offerings and listings. Her experience includes corporate advisory, advising on reporting and governance requirements and company meetings and directors’ duties.
- MSCI on its acquisition of Trove Research
- Amdocs on its $188 million acquisition of MYCOM OSI
- Viva Wallet on its strategic investment by J.P. Morgan
- SS&C Technologies on its acquisition of Hubwise
- Made.com on its £775.3 million IPO and listing on the London Stock Exchange
- Charles Taylor on its £285 million takeover by Lovell Minnick
- BDT Capital Partners on its acquisition of Nelmar Security Packaging
- Public companies including IHS Markit and LVMH on joint ventures, investments, acquisitions and disposals of businesses in Europe
- Davis Polk since 2018
Qualifications and admissions
- England and Wales