Advises fund sponsors on the organization, marketing and operation of private investment funds. Represents sponsors and investors in complex secondary transactions.
Sijia advises private fund sponsors in connection with the organization, marketing and operation of private investment funds, including private equity funds, hedge funds, venture capital funds and co-investment funds. She also represents private fund sponsors and institutional investors in connection with complex secondary transactions, including GP-led secondary transactions.
Sijia regularly advises institutional investors on investments in private funds and other advisory arrangements. She also provides regulatory and compliance advice to investment managers and other financial institutions regarding compliance with the Investment Company Act and Investment Advisers Act.
- TruArc Partners acquisition of Molded Devices
- HilleVax $200 million IPO
- Reliance Industries $4 billion senior notes offering
- Cellnex Telecom €1.2 billion equity offering
- Cellnex Telecom $600 million senior notes offering
- Morgan Stanley $6 billion senior notes offering
- Mastercard $750 million senior notes offering
- Morgan Stanley €1.75 billion senior notes offering
- Banco Santander (Brasil) spinoff and Nasdaq listing of Getnet
- Morgan Stanley $1.3 billion preferred stock offering
- Morgan Stanley $5 billion senior notes offering
- MicroTech Medical HK$1.82 billion IPO
- Morgan Stanley $3 billion subordinated notes offering
- Corporación Acciona Energías Renovables €1.3 billion IPO
- Morgan Stanley C$1 billion senior notes offering
- Tenaya Therapeutics $207 million IPO
- summa cum laude
- Counsel, 2022-present
- Associate, 2014-2021
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York