Head of Environmental practice. Extensive experience advising clients on the environmental aspects of financings, M&A and other transactions.
Loyti is head of our Environmental practice and has advised clients for over three decades on a wide range of environmental matters. She has a particular focus on environmental issues arising in the context of corporate transactions, including disclosure obligations and climate change matters. In addition, Loyti provides advice with respect to sustainability matters, in particular with respect to ESG-linked financings and green bond issuances.
Loyti has represented U.S. and international companies, financial institutions, private equity firms and other entities in transactions including debt and equity offerings, acquisition financings, bank lending transactions, and mergers and acquisitions.
Among other accolades, Loyti is ranked in Band 1 by Chambers USA, where sources describe her as “responsive, thoughtful and skillful” and having “a phenomenal understanding of environmental risk.” She is a member of the steering committee of the Environmental Law Institute Leadership Council.
- LyondellBasell $500 million inaugural green bond offering
- Granite $373.75 million convertible senior notes and capped call transactions
- Hayward Holdings $286 million secondary offering
- Beyond Meat $200 million at-the-market offering
- Constellation Brands $750 million senior notes offering
- Southwest Gas $300 million senior notes offering
- Southwest Gas Holdings $247.3 million stock offering
- Eastman Chemical $500 million green notes offering
- KeySpan Gas East $500 million senior notes offering
- Hayward Holdings $214 million secondary offering
- Fidelity National Information Services $2 billion 364-day revolver
- Trane Technologies $700 million senior notes offering
- Eli Lilly $4 billion notes offering
- Constellation Brands $500 million senior notes offering
- Seagate HDD Cayman $750 million exchange offers
- UMB Financial $110 million notes offering
Chambers USA – Environment: Mainly Transactional, New York, Band 1
Legal 500 U.S. – Environment: Transactional, Hall of Fame
Who’s Who Legal – Environment, Global Leader
Best Lawyers – “Lawyer of the Year: Environmental Law,” 2020
Best Lawyers – Environmental Law, New York
Euromoney LMG Americas Women in Business Law Awards – “Best in Environment,” 2018
- Executive Research Editor, NYU Journal of International Law and Politics
- cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Counsel, 1996-present
- Davis Polk since 1986
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York