Associate in our Financial Institutions practice.
Kirill advises non-U.S. and U.S. G-SIBs, U.S. regional banks and other financial institutions on a wide range of financial regulatory matters, including resolution planning, financial reform and strategic bank regulatory advice. He has experience in advising on legal and compliance requirements associated with the Bank Holding Company Act, the Volcker Rule, 165(d) and IDI rule resolution plans and resolution stay requirements related to qualified financial contracts. His practice also includes providing regulatory advice to U.S. and international financial institutions in connection with transactional matters as well as emerging financial regulatory issues such as cryptocurrency regulation.
Kirill has been actively involved in providing regulatory advice to:
- Non-U.S. and U.S. financial institutions ranging from G-SIBs to regional banks on their 165(d) and IDI rule resolution plans
- Financial institutions on regulatory implications of the Bank Holding Company Act, including control determinations, the applications process and permissible expansion of activities
- Financial institutions on the impact and implementation of the Volcker Rule
- Financial institutions on the impact of the U.S. resolution stay requirements related to qualified financial contracts
- Non-U.S. and U.S. market participants regarding emerging financial regulatory issues, including U.S. regulation of cryptocurrencies
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Dean's List
- Phi Beta Kappa
- summa cum laude
- Davis Polk since 2014
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York