Associate in our Financial Institutions practice, based in Washington DC. Previously completed a rotation in Capital Markets in our New York office.
Kendall advises clients on a wide range of national-security-related regulatory matters, including U.S. anti-money laundering (AML) and export control laws and regulations. He also supports our practice before the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS).
- Kroger $4.75 billion Albertsons acquisition financing
- Signature Bank $732 million stock offering
- Crocs $2.5 billion HEYDUDE acquisition financing commitment
- Sibanye-Stillwater joint venture with ioneer on lithium-boron project
- Digital Turbine $400 million revolving credit facility
- Owens & Minor $200 million follow-on offering
J.D., Harvard Law School
- cum laude
- Principal Senior Editor, Harvard National Security Journal
B.B.A., Business, University of Texas at Austin
- Davis Polk since 2019
- U.S. Army, 2013-2016
Qualifications and admissions
- District of Columbia