Associate in our Financial Institutions practice, based in Washington DC. Previously completed a rotation in Capital Markets in our New York office.
Kendall advises clients on a wide range of national-security-related regulatory matters, including U.S. anti-money laundering (AML), economic sanctions and export control laws and regulations. He also supports our practice before the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS).
- Sibanye-Stillwater $211.5 million acquisition of Reldan
- Carrier Global €12 billion acquisition of Viessmann Climate Solutions
- Kroger $4.75 billion Albertsons acquisition financing
- Signature Bank $732 million stock offering
- Crocs $2.5 billion HEYDUDE acquisition financing commitment
- Sibanye-Stillwater joint venture with ioneer on lithium-boron project
- Digital Turbine $400 million revolving credit facility
- Owens & Minor $200 million follow-on offering
- cum laude
- Principal Senior Editor, Harvard National Security Journal
- Davis Polk since 2019
- U.S. Army, 2013-2016
Qualifications and admissions
- District of Columbia