Advises clients on a wide range of public and private capital markets transactions, primarily in Latin America.
Katia is a member of our Capital Markets and Latin America practices. She advises clients on public and private capital markets transactions, including IPOs, secondary offerings, high-yield and investment-grade debt offerings and liability management transactions, primarily in Latin America.
Katia, a native Spanish speaker, also advises clients with respect to securities law issues and general corporate matters, including corporate governance.
- High-yield debt offerings by Al Candelaria, Banreservas, Credivalores, Fresnillo, Grupo KUO, Grupo Posadas, Grupo Unicomer, Industrias Peñoles, JBS, KIO Networks, Pampa Energía, PDVSA and Promigas
- Investment-grade debt offerings by Agrosuper, Banco del Estado de Chile, BBVA Colombia, CAP, CODELCO, Compañía Cervecerías Unidas, Corporacion Inmobiliaria Vesta, EFE, Endesa Chile, Enersis Américas, Entel, Metro de Santiago, Ocensa, Terrafina and other Latin American issuers
- Initial public offerings of Adecoagro, Hamilton Lane, LatAmGrowth SPAC and MELI Kaszek Pioneer
- Follow-on equity offerings by Almacenes Exito, Adecoagro, Banco Santander (Brasil), Corporacion Inmobiliaria Vesta, Editas Medicine and Hamilton Lane
- Liability management transactions for CODELCO, Entel, Fresnillo, Gol, Grupo KUO, JBS, KIO Networks, Pampa Energía, Posadas, PDVSA and Terrafina
- Debt restructuring transactions for Oro Negro, PEMEX and Petroamazonas
Latinvex – "Latin America's Top 100 Female Lawyers," 2016–2021
- Order of the Coif
- magna cum laude
- Notes Editor, New York University Law Review
- Counsel, 2013-present
- Associate, 2000-2012
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York