Katia is a member of our Capital Markets and Latin America practices. She advises clients on public and private capital markets transactions, including IPOs, secondary offerings, high-yield and investment-grade debt offerings and liability management transactions, primarily in Latin America.
Katia, a native Spanish speaker, also advises clients with respect to securities law issues and general corporate matters, including corporate governance.
- High-yield debt offerings by Al Candelaria, Banreservas, Credivalores, Fresnillo, Grupo KUO, Grupo Posadas, Grupo Unicomer, Industrias Peñoles, JBS, KIO Networks, PDVSA and Promigas
- Investment-grade debt offerings by Banco del Estado de Chile, BBVA Colombia, CODELCO, EFE, Endesa Chile, Enersis Américas, Entel, Metro de Santiago, Ocensa, Terrafina and other Latin American issuers
- Initial public offerings of Adecoagro and Hamilton Lane
- Follow-on equity offerings by Almacenes Exito, Adecoagro, Banco Santander (Brasil) and Hamilton Lane
- Liability management transactions for CODELCO, Fresnillo, Gol, Grupo KUO, Grupo, JBS, KIO Networks, Posadas, PDVSA and Terrafina
- Debt restructuring transactions for Oro Negro and Petroamazonas
- Order of the Coif
- magna cum laude
- Notes Editor, New York University Law Review
- Counsel, 2013-present
- Associate, 2000-2012