Associate in our Antitrust & Competition practice, based in London.
Dylan advises on competition law and foreign direct investment law across ex-U.S. jurisdictions, with a focus on the U.K. and EU. He advises clients on obtaining transaction clearances for mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and restructurings. He has experience in advising clients across a broad array of sectors, including pharmaceutical, digital and technology, private equity, automotive, consumer goods and industrials. He advises clients on a range of complex behavioural and regulatory matters and develops strategies for obtaining transaction clearances for global transactions.
- Emerson Electric on its $14 billion sale of a majority stake of its Climate Technologies business to Blackstone
- LSF XI Investments as the largest secured term loan lender on the chapter 11 restructuring of GTT Communications
- Ingram Micro on its $7.2 billion sale to Platinum Equity
- Traton on its $3.7 billion acquisition of Navistar International
- VF on its $2.1 billion acquisition of Supreme Holdings
- Gilead Sciences on its $405 million acquisition of MiroBio
- Reckitt Benckiser on its acquisition of the Biofreeze and TheraPearl brands from Performance Health
- TP Global Operations on its acquisition of Truphone’s non-Russian business and assets
B.A., Jurisprudence, University of Oxford
- David Blank Scholar
- Davis Polk since 2020
Qualifications and admissions
- England and Wales