Drew advises U.S. and non-U.S. clients on capital markets transactions, including public and private debt and equity offerings, exchange offers and debt restructurings, primarily in Latin America. He also advises U.S. and non-U.S. clients on general corporate matters, including with respect to corporate governance, SEC reporting and other compliance matters.
He has also worked in our New York, São Paulo and Madrid offices.
- $250 million SEC-registered IPO of Vinci Partners, a Brazilian alternative asset management firm
- $350 million SEC-registered IPO of Vasta Platform Limited, a Brazilian education platform
- $970 million SEC-registered offering of pass through certificates by FedEx secured indirectly by interests in certain of FedEx’s freight aircraft
- $13.3 billion SEC-registered secondary offering of shares in BlackRock, Inc. by PNC Bancorp
- $7.6 billion SEC-registered IPO of Santander Brasil, the largest-ever IPO by a Latin American issuer
- $6.0 billion SEC-registered investment-grade notes offering by Biogen Inc.
- Debt restructuring of approximately $5 billion by Ocyan S.A., a Brazilian offshore drilling rig and platform services operator
- $2.5 billion SEC-registered investment-grade notes offering by Intercontinental Exchange, Inc.
- SEC-registered offering by Santander Brasil of $1.25 billion Tier 1 notes and $1.25 billion Tier 2 notes
- S/1.7 billion Peruvian soles denominated Rule 144A/Reg S offering of senior notes by Telefonica del Peru
- $1.15 billion SEC-registered investment-grade notes offering by Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Various senior notes offerings under Rule 144A/Reg S and tender offers by Orbia Advance Corporation, a leading global chemicals company headquartered in Mexico
- $1.0 billion project financing and project bond for Rutas de Lima S.A.C., a Peruvian toll road developer and operator
- Numerous Rule 144A/Reg S offerings of senior notes by JBS group companies, including JBS S.A., JBS USA, and Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation
- $891 million SEC-registered offering by TIM Participações, one of Brazil’s largest telecommunications companies
- Numerous Rule 144A/Reg S offerings of notes by AES Corp. companies in Latin America, including Angamos, AES Gener and Empresa Electrica Cochrane
- $750 million SEC-registered senior notes offering by Range Resources Corporation
- $600 million SEC-registered investment-grade notes offering by Aon plc
- €500 million Rule 144A/Reg S green bond offering by BRF (Brasil Foods) and concurrent tender offers
- $500 million Rule 144A/Reg S debut investment-grade notes offering by Credicorp Ltd.
- Hamilton Fellow
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Member, Columbia Business Law Review
- magna cum laude
- Counsel, 2015-present
- Associate, 2006-2015