Darren advises lenders and borrowers in connection with a wide range of financing transactions, including investment-grade and leveraged acquisition financings, asset-based financings, cross-border financings, debt restructurings, and other secured and unsecured financings.
- $6.5 billion bridge financing for United Technologies Corp.’s acquisition of Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- $9.6 billion bridge financing for Discovery Communications LLC’s acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc.
- $4.5 billion bridge financing for Cardinal Health, Inc.’s stock and asset acquisition from Medtronic plc
- $18 billion bridge financing for Abbvie, Inc.’s acquisition of Pharmacyclics, Inc.
- $1 billion revolving credit facility for Westlake Chemical Corporation
- $2.44 billion senior secured credit facilities for XPO Logistics, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Con-way, Inc.
- $7.123 billion senior secured credit facilities for SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of DST Systems, Inc.
- $3.225 billion exit financing credit facilities for Avaya, Inc.
- summa cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Counsel, 2018-present
- Associate, 2008-2018
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court, E.D. New York
- U.S. District Court, S.D. New York