Benjamin represents arrangers, lenders, sponsors and borrowers in a variety of secured and unsecured financings, acquisition and bridge financings, debtor-in-possession and exit financings, asset-based and cash-flow-based financings, project financings and structured and securitization programs.
Benjamin’s clients include companies in a variety of industries, including technology, hospitality, energy, communications and finance. He has been recognized as a “Rising Star” in Banking by IFLR1000.
- $10.00 billion senior unsecured facilities with ESG-adjusted pricing for Alphabet Inc. and Google LLC
- $2.75 billion senior secured exit financing for PG&E Corporation
- $2.50 billion first lien and second lien financings for Franciso Partners’ acquisition of LogMeIn, Inc.
- $2.35 billion senior secured financing for the acquisition of La Quinta Holdings Inc. by Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- $2.10 billion superpriority debtor-in-possession and exit financings for Frontier Communications Corporation
- $1.29 billion first lien and second lien financings for Partners Group (USA)’s acquisition of EyeCare Partners, LLC
- $1.00 billion superpriority debtor-in-possession financing for Windstream Services, LLC
- $500 million senior secured asset-based financing for Bain’s acquisition of LBM Acquisition, LLC
- $242.5 million senior secured financing for Amerigent Borrower, L.P.’s acquisition of certain space-based optics business
- $175 million senior secured asset-based financing for Bain’s acquisition of Imperial Dade
- $50 million superpriority debtor-in-possession financing for Nine West Holdings, Inc.
- $20 million asset-based receivables financing for Alcami ABL LLC
- magna cum laude
- Counsel, Davis Polk, 2017-present
- Of Counsel, Paul Hastings, 2014-2017
- Counsel, Shearman & Sterling, 2008-2014
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York