Associate in our Corporate practice, based in Tokyo.
Alexander, who is fluent in Japanese, joined our Tokyo office in 2017. He advises primarily on securities offerings and other corporate matters.
- The underwriters on the debut SEC-registered offering of senior notes by Toyota Motor Corporation
- The initial purchasers on the debut Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of senior notes by Toyota Industries Corporation
- Tokyu Fudosan Holdings on a follow-on global offering of common stock under Rule 144A/Regulation S
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group on multiple SEC-registered offerings of TLAC senior notes
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation on multiple takedown offerings of senior notes under its global medium-term note program
- The initial purchasers on the global IPO of Katitas Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance Company on multiple offerings of senior notes under Rule 144A/Regulation S
- The Metropolis of Tokyo on multiple offerings of senior notes under Rule 144A/Regulation S
- The initial purchasers on a subordinated notes offering by Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company under Rule 144A/Regulation S
- Sumitomo Life Insurance Company on a subordinated notes offering under Rule 144A/Regulation S
- The initial purchasers on a follow-on global offering of investment units by Invincible Investment Corporation under Rule 144A/Regulation S
J.D., UC Berkeley School of Law
- Order of the Coif
- Articles Editor, California Law Review
M.A., Stanford University
B.A., Stanford University
- Davis Polk since 2017