Associate in our Restructuring practice.
Abe represents companies, creditors and other strategic parties in corporate restructurings and bankruptcies, including chapter 11 bankruptcies, out-of-court workouts, asset sales, and DIP and exit financings.
Abe’s representations include:
- Aeroméxico in connection with its restructuring under chapter 11
- Dean Foods in connection with the confirmation of its chapter 11 plan
- An ad hoc group of first-lien secured noteholders in connection with the chapter 11 restructuring of Party City
- An ad hoc noteholder group in connection with the chapter 11 proceedings of Tricida, Inc.
- An ad hoc group of secured lenders in connection with an out-of-court restructuring and recapitalization of Arcade Beauty
- Sycamore Partners on the $540 million acquisition by its affiliate, Premium Apparel LLC, of the Ann Taylor, LOFT, Lane Bryant and Lou & Grey brands from Ascena Retail Group
- Delta Air Lines in connection with the chapter 11 proceedings of LATAM Airlines
- An ad hoc group of Avianca Holdings lenders in connection with a $1.05 billion senior secured term DIP-to-exit facility for the company
- An ad hoc group of Peabody Energy noteholders in connection with the company’s transaction support agreement and out-of-court notes exchange
- DexKo Global, a portfolio company of Brookfield, on its acquisition of the TexTrail businesses
- Tailwind Capital in connection with its sale of a majority stake in The Stratix Corporation to LLR Partners
- James Kent Scholar
- Davis Polk since 2019
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York