The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is presenting unprecedented challenges to businesses around the globe. Across our practice areas, Davis Polk lawyers are addressing the many questions that corporate executives, directors and counsel are asking.
- SEC Announces 2020 Enforcement Results
Client Memorandum, November 3, 2020
- SBA Guidance: M&A Transactions and PPP Borrowers
Client Memorandum, October 7, 2020
- Main Street Support for Nonprofits
Client Memorandum, September 14, 2020
- FRC Publishes Thematic Review of Company Disclosures During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
Client Memorandum, July 23, 2020
- CARES Act: Relief for Nonprofit and Tax-Exempt Organizations
Updated July 4, 2020
Our Government Support for Business page centralizes all of the government materials related to the numerous support programs announced by the Federal Reserve and others enacted as part of the CARES Act in one convenient place.
Please explore the sections below to browse our content by topic.