The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is presenting unprecedented challenges to businesses around the globe. Across our practice areas, Davis Polk lawyers are addressing the many questions that corporate executives, directors and counsel are asking.
- With a Hoped-For Return to Normal After COVID-19, We Expect to See a Continued Uptick in Shareholder Activist Campaigns
Client Memorandum, January 21, 2021
- Pandemic Relief Package – PPP and Federal Reserve Provisions
Client Memorandum, December 23, 2020
- SEC Announces 2020 Enforcement Results
Client Memorandum, November 3, 2020
- SBA Guidance: M&A Transactions and PPP Borrowers
Client Memorandum, October 7, 2020
- Main Street Support for Nonprofits
Client Memorandum, September 14, 2020
Our Government Support for Business page centralizes all of the government materials related to the numerous support programs announced by the Federal Reserve and others enacted as part of the CARES Act in one convenient place.
Please explore the sections below to browse our content by topic.