Davis Polk partner Martine Beamon will co-chair Practising Law Institute’s upcoming “Internal Investigations 2020” webcast. Topics discussed will include:
• Determining the nature and scope of the investigation
• Addressing document retention and data privacy issues
• Managing labor and employment law issues
• Protecting the attorney-client privilege and work product
• Understanding the government’s use, evaluation and weighing of internal investigations
For more information, please visit the webcast website.