Davis Polk partner Annette Nazareth will be among the speakers at PLI’s The SEC Speaks in 2019 program. Nazareth will serve as a commentator on the “Division of Investment Management” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Division initiatives and rulemakings
- Guidance developments
- Disclosure and analytics developments
Nazareth will also serve as a commentator on the “Judicial and Legislative Developments” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Liability for knowing dissemination of false or misleading statements in connection with a securities transaction: Lorenzo v. SEC
- ALJ constitutional challenges post-Lucia v. SEC
- SEC remedies post-Kokesh v. SEC
- Insider trading developments
The program will be held April 8-9, 2019, in Washington DC.
For more information, please visit the event website.