Please join us for a discussion on cyber vulnerability assessments and the evolving law on hacking and/or extortion, including:
- Why companies are turning to pools of hackers to test their cyber defenses.
- The line between lawful and unlawful conduct for white hat hackers trying to uncover a company's cyber vulnerabilities.
- The new DOJ guidelines on these kinds of vulnerability assessments.
- How to compensate white hat hackers who have found vulnerabilities in your company's cyber defenses, and when do their demands and negotiation tactics cross the line into extortion.
- Legal options for responding to an extortion demand from a hacker.