Antitrust and the 2020 Election
With the presidential election just five months away, our new audiocast explores what the results could mean for the antitrust landscape.
- Avery Gardiner, General Counsel and Senior Fellow for Competition, Data, and Power at the Center for Democracy & Technology
- Michael Kades, Director for Markets and Competition Policy at the Washington Center for Equitable Growth
Among the topics the panelists discuss:
- The outlook for antitrust legislation and enforcement under a Biden administration as compared with a second Trump term
- The likelihood of increased antitrust scrutiny for large corporations, especially technology companies
- The role of the judiciary in antitrust enforcement