Nathan P. Huynh
Mr. Huynh is an associate in Davis Polk's Corporate Department, practicing in the Finance Group. He advises sponsors, borrowers and lenders on a wide range of domestic and international corporate finance transactions with a particular focus on leveraged and investment-grade acquisition financings.
Notable representations include:
- $26.7 billion financing for Cigna’s acquisition of Express Scripts Holding Company
- $11.5 billion in ABL, cash flow, first-lien term and bridge facilities in connection with Brookfield’s acquisition of the Power Solutions business of Johnson Control
- $5.79 billion financing for Bausch Health Companies (formerly known as Valeant Pharmaceuticals)
- $3.25 billion exit financing for Avaya Holdings
- $2.6 billion financing for Genuine Parts Company
- $1.36 billion financing for Apollo Global Management’s acquisition of Lumileds Holding B.V.
- $745 million in first- and second-lien facilities in connection with Atairos' acquisition of Bowlero
- Davis Polk since 2017
- Ashurst (Sydney, Australia), 2016-2017