Mr. Valenca is an associate in Davis Polk's Corporate department, practicing in the London office. He advises corporate and investment banking clients on securities offerings and public listings, mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance transactions generally. Mr. Valenca also provides advice on general corporate law matters.
Since joining Davis Polk in 2016, he has advised,
- ContourGlobal plc on its £1.7 billion IPO and London premium listing
- Natura on its €1 billion acquisition of The Body Shop from L'Oréal
- The joint lead managers in connection with a $1 billion notes offering by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- The joint bookrunners and co-managers in connection with a $1 billion notes offering by LafargeHolcim
- The joint global coordinators of a $82 million private placement of new ordinary shares of Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited
- ContourGlobal plc on the UK Listing Rules aspects of its acquisition of Acciona Termosolar
- Lazard & Co., Limited as sponsor to Vedanta Resources on the acquisition by its Indian listed subsidiary, Vedanta Limited, of Electrosteel Steels Limited
- Verisk Analytics on its acquisition of Sequel
- IHS Markit Ltd. on its $500 Million senior notes offering
- The lead dealer managers in connection with $650 million exchange offers by Ensco plc
- Delphi on Its $300 million senior notes offering
Prior to joining Davis Polk, Mr. Valenca worked in private practice and as an in-house counsel in Brazil.
- Davis Polk since 2016
Cascione, Pulino, Boulos & Santos, Brazil, 2011-2015