Mr. Valenca is an associate in Davis Polk's Corporate department, practicing in the London office. He advises corporate and investment banking clients on securities offerings and public listings, M&A and corporate finance transactions.
Mr. Valenca also provides advice on general corporate law matters.
- Bookrunner on the IPO and Uganda Securities Exchange listing of Cipla Quality Chemicals Industries
- ContourGlobal on its:
- £1.7 billion IPO and London premium listing
- UK Listing Rules aspects of its acquisition of Acciona Termosolar
- Delphi on its $300 million senior notes offering
- Ferguson on its $750 million senior notes offering
- IHS Markit on its $500 million senior notes offering
- Joint bookrunners and co-managers in connection with a $1 billion notes offering by LafargeHolcim
- Joint global coordinators of a $82 million private placement of new ordinary shares of Harmony Gold Mining
- Joint lead managers in connection with a $1 billion notes offering by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Laboratorios Farmacéuticos Rovi on its €80 million follow-on offering
- Lead dealer managers in connection with $650 million exchange offers by Ensco
- Natura on its €1 billion acquisition of The Body Shop from L'Oréal
- Sponsor to Vedanta Resources on the acquisition by its Indian listed subsidiary, Vedanta Limited, of Electrosteel Steels
- Verisk Analytics on its acquisition of Sequel
- Oryzon Genomics on its private placement of 6,666,667 ordinary shares pursuant to a capital increase
Prior to joining Davis Polk, Mr. Valenca worked in private practice and as an in-house counsel in Brazil.
- Davis Polk since 2016
- Cascione, Pulino, Boulos Advogados, Brazil, 2011-2015