Leonore De Mullewie
Ms. De Mullewie is an associate in Davis Polk's Corporate department, practicing in the London office. She advises major national and international corporates, asset management and private equity companies on all areas of EU and national competition/antitrust law, principally merger control before European and international jurisdictions. She regularly coordinates merger control and foreign investment proceedings worldwide on global transactions in a broad range of sectors, including consumer electronics, industrial chemicals and branded consumer goods.
- IHS Markit on its $44 billion all-stock merger with S&P Global
- Ingersoll-Rand plc in connection with the approximately $15 billion combination of its industrial segment with Gardner Denver Holdings, Inc.
- Clarivate Analytics plc in connection with its $7 billion combination with CPA Global
- Ingram Micro on its $7 billion sale to Platinum Equity
- PepsiCo, Inc. on its $4 billion acquisition of Rockstar Energy Beverages
- TRATON SE on its $3.7 billion acquisition of Navistar International Corp.
- Natura Cosméticos on its $3.55 billion acquisition of Avon Products, Inc.
- A consortium led by Symphony Technology Group on its approximately $2.1 billion acquisition of RSA from Dell Technologies
- Universal Scientific Industrial (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. on its $450 million acquisition of Asteelflash
- Reliance Industries Limited and Jio Platforms Limited in connection with binding agreements entered into with Facebook, Inc. for an investment of ₹43,574 crore by Facebook into Jio Platforms
- ECI Telecom Group Ltd. on its merger with Ribbon Communications Inc.
- EF Education First in relation to the sale of its Fortress business to Permira
- Hornbeck Offshore Services, Inc. with regard to its restructuring
- KPS Capital Partners in its acquisition of Garrett Motion Inc.
- L Brands on the contemplated sale of the Victoria Secret business to Sycamore
- Morgan Stanley on its acquisition of E*Trade
- Taboola on its contemplated merger with Outbrain
- Tencent on its strategic investment in Universal Music Group
- The Orogen Group on its acquisition of a majority interest in Westcor Land Title Insurance Company
Prior to joining Davis Polk, Ms. De Mullewie worked in a leading international law firm in Brussels, New York and London advising on all aspects of antitrust/competition law, including merger control, anticompetitive agreements and antitrust compliance issues. During this time, she advised on major competition transactions, including the US$73bn merger of equals between Linde and Praxair.
- Davis Polk since 2019
- Previously worked as an associate at Linklaters LLP (Brussels, New York and London) and as a Research Assistant and Lecturer at HEC Paris (France) and at the Institute for Law and Finance in Frankfurt (Germany).