Ms. Loget is counsel in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in the Paris office. Her practice focuses on domestic and cross-border public and private mergers and acquisitions and includes representing companies and investment banks in domestic and international capital markets transactions. She has recently represented major French and international companies in a variety of complex transactions, including some involving Technip, Valeo, Solvay, Eramet and A.P. Møller – Mærsk. Ms. Loget has been ranked as a Rising Star by the French legal magazine, Décideurs Juridiques as part of their ranking re: the "50 business lawyers among the best".
- The representatives of the underwriters in connection with the $190.5 million public offering by Cellectis S.A. (2018)
- SUEZ S.A. on its $601 million sale of 20% of SUEZ Water Resources Inc. to PGGM (2018)
- Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A. on the $3.9 billion cash tender offer from Novartis (2017/2018)
- A.P. Møller – Mærsk on the $7.45 billion disposal of Mærsk Oil to Total (2017/2018)
- Eramet on:
- Its €500 million issuance of 4.196% bonds due 2024 (2017)
- Its €65 million tender offer on outstanding bonds due 2020 (2017)
- Its €100 million issuance of convertible bonds into new shares (2016)
- Multiple notes offerings (including its €400 million inaugural offering) for a total of €625 million (2013 to 2014)
- On its pending €1.6 billion divestment of its polyamides business to BASF (2017)
- In its agreement with INVISTA to renew their Butachimie joint-venture for the long-term production of polyamide intermediates (2014)
- Natura Cosméticos on its €1 billion acquisition of The Body Shop from L’Oréal (2017)
- Technip on its $17 billion merger with FMC Technologies (2016/2017)
- On its tender offer for shares of Ichikoh (2016/2017)
- In the sale of its access mechanisms business to Japanese U-Shin Ltd., one of Asia’s largest producers of automotive access mechanisms (2012/2014)
- Morgan Stanley in connection with the financing of the €3.24 billion acquisition of Norbert Dentressangle by XPO Logistics, Inc. (friendly tender offer following the disposal of the stake held by the Dentressangle family) (2015)
- Starwood Capital Group in its sale of Groupe du Louvre and Louvre Hotels Group to Jin Jiang (2015)
- Systran, a global leader in automatic translation technology, in connection with the friendly tender offer by Korean company CSLI following the disposal of the stake held by the management and main shareholders of the company (2013/2014)
- Underwriters on multiple notes offerings of Crédit Agricole, Société Générale and BPCE (2013 to 2018)
- TE Connectivity on its €2.1 billion acquisition of Deutsch Group from Wendel (2011/2012)
- Technicolor on its €2.8 billion debt restructuring, including €1.3 billion equity securities offering (2009/2010)
- "M&A Deal of the Year" - IFLR Europe Awards 2019
- Décideurs Juridiques - "Rising Star", 2018
- IFLR1000 – named "Notable Practitioner" for M&A in France
Ms. Loget is a frequent author of legal articles in practice and academic journals.
- Counsel, Davis Polk, 2015-present
- Associate, Davis Polk, Paris office, 2009-2011; New York office, 2011; Paris office, 2011-2015
- Associate, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Paris office, 2006-2009
Articles and Books
Getting the Deal Through: Private M&A 2019 | Law Business Research Ltd.
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Regulation: France | Global Legal Insights – Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Regulation 2019
Getting the Deal Through: Shareholder Activism & Engagement Trends and Developments in France 2018 | Law Business Research Ltd.