Ms. Hui is an associate in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, currently practicing as a Registered Foreign Lawyer in Hong Kong. She advises corporate and investment banking clients on public and private M&A transactions and securities offerings. Ms. Hui also spent six months on secondment to the M&A team in the New York office.
- NBCUniversal, a division of Comcast Corporation, on its approximately $3.8 billion acquisition of DreamWorks Animation
- Emerson Electric Co. on the $3.15 billion acquisition of the Valves & Controls business of Pentair
- NICE Systems Ltd. in connection with its approximately $940 million acquisition of inContact
- UBM plc on its £565 million rights issue in connection with its Class 1 acquisition of Advanstar Communication
- Charles Taylor plc on its fully underwritten £30.6 million rights issue
- The sponsor and other underwriters in connection with the £258 million initial public offering and premium listing of Wizz Air Holdings plc
- Davis Polk since 2014