Jeong M. Lee
Ms. Lee is a partner in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in the Finance Group. She advises financial institutions and corporate clients on a variety of bank finance transactions, including leveraged and investment-grade acquisition financings, project financings and debt restructurings.
- Approximately $5 billion senior secured term loan for KKR’s acquisition of Envision Healthcare Corporation
- $4.3 billion senior secured credit facilities for NXP Semiconductors N.V’s acquisition of Freescale Semiconductor, Ltd.
- $4.1 billion senior secured credit facilities for Tribune Company’s acquisition of Local TV Holdings
- $3.57 billion senior secured facilities for H&F’s acquisition of Multiplan
- $2.619 billion senior secured term credit facility for Hilton Worldwide
- $2.35 billion senior secured credit facilities for Wyndham Hotels & Resorts acquisition of La Quinta’s hotel operations business and $1.3 billion senior secured credit facilities for Wyndham Destinations, Inc.
- $2.3 billion debtor-in-possession financing for Toys “R” Us, Inc.
- $2 billion senior secured credit facilities for Black Knight InfoServ, LLC
- $1.163 billion senior secured credit facilities for Pike Corporation
- $976 million senior secured term loan facility for Hostess Brands
- $850 million senior secured facilities for Tempur Sealy International, Inc.
- $690 million financing for the merger of NCI Building Systems (n/k/a Cornerstone Building Brands) and Ply Gem Building Products
- $520 million senior secured credit facilities for Cinven’s acquisition of National Seating & Mobility Inc.
- $400 million senior secured credit facilities for Hilton Grand Vacations
- $275 million senior secured credit facilities for AEA’s acquisition of BMS Enterprises, Inc.
- Debtor in possession and exit financing for Fusion Connect, Inc.
- $6.8 billion credit facilities for Walgreens' acquisition of Rite Aid
- $4 billion revolving credit facility for McKesson Corporation
- $3.5 billion revolving credit facility for Walgreens Boots Alliance
- $1.8 billion credit facilities for Fidelity National Financial’s acquisition of Lender Processing Services, Inc.
- $1.5 billion bank financing for the J.M. Smucker Company’s acquisition of Ainsworth Pet Nutrition Parent
Ms. Lee has been recognized for her work in the legal industry:
- IFLR1000 – Financial and Corporate (US)
- Partner, Davis Polk since 2017
- Associate, 2010-2017