Jeong M. Lee
Ms. Oh is a partner in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in the Finance Group. She advises financial institutions and corporate clients on a variety of bank finance transactions, including leveraged and investment-grade acquisition financings, project financings and debt restructurings.
- $6.8 billion credit facilities for Walgreen’s acquisition of Rite Aid
- $4.3 billion senior secured credit facilities for NXP Semiconductors N.V’s acquisition of Freescale Semiconductor, Ltd.
- $4.1 billion senior secured credit facilities for Tribune Company’s acquisition of Local TV Holdings
- $3.57 billion senior secured facilities for H&F’s acquisition of Multiplan
- $3.5 billion senior secured credit facilities for KFC Holding Co., Pizza Hut Holdings, LLC and Taco Bell of America, LLC, domestic subsidiaries of Yum! Brands, Inc.
- $1.8 billion credit facilities for Fidelity National Financial’s acquisition of Lender Processing Services, Inc.
- $1.6 billion senior secured credit facilities for Black Knight InfoServ, LLC
- $1.1 billion senior secured facilities for Tempur Sealy International, Inc.
- $720 million senior secured credit facilities for Pike Corporation
- $400 million senior secured credit facilities for Hilton Grand Vacations
- $390 million senior secured credit facilities for Blackstone and Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division’s acquisition of Ipreo Holdings LLC
Ms. Lee has been recognized for her work in the legal industry:
- IFLR1000 – Financial and Corporate (US)
- Partner, Davis Polk since 2017
- Associate, 2010-2017
Articles and Books
Banking & Finance 2019 Second Edition
Chambers & Partners