Mr. Devouge is an associate in Davis Polk's Corporate Department, practicing in the Paris office. He advises on public and private M&A transactions, including transactions concerning the public sector, as well as related litigation.
- Millicom on the:
Sale of its subsidiary in Rwanda to subsidiaries of Bharti Airtel (2018)
Combination of its operations in Ghana with those of Bharti Airtel (2017)
- Sale of its subsidiary in the Democratic Republic of Congo (Oasis) to Orange (2016)
- NBC News on its strategic partnership with Euronews (2017)
- Gecina on its unprecedented litigation in the context of its €1.3 billion tender offer on Foncière de Paris (2016/2017)
- Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations on its investment in Transdev (2016)
- Comcast in its acquisition of StickyAdsTV (2016)
- Lecturer (maître de conférences), Institut d'Études Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po), 2014-2017
- Davis Polk since 2015
- BDGS Associés, 2013-2015
- Gide Loyrette Nouel, 2011-2013
Articles and Books
Getting the Deal Through: Private M&A 2019 | Law Business Research Ltd.
Conseils en haut de bilan: l’AMF et l’ACPR donnent des précisions sur le périmètre d’activité | Capital Finance, April 16, 2018
Private M&A 2018: Law, Regulation and Market Practice (France)
Getting the Deal Through: Private M&A 2018 | Law Business Research Ltd.