Ms. Araya-Brumskine is an associate in Davis Polk's Corporate Department, practicing in the London office. She advises clients on international capital markets transactions, including investment-grade offerings, initial public offerings and private placements in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Ms. Araya-Brumskine has advised:
- BNG Bank N.V. on its €100 billion debt issuance program updates and senior notes issuances
- Nederlandse Waterschapsbank Bank N.V. on its €60 billion debt issuance program updates and senior notes issuances
- Technip S.A. on its $17 billion business combination with FMC Technologies, Inc.
- The underwriters on the Emirate of Abu Dhabi’s global medium-term note program and $10 billion notes offering
- The underwriters on Equinor ASA’s $1 billion SEC-registered notes offering
- ContourGlobal plc on its IPO on the London Stock Exchange
- The underwriters on Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited’s private placing of new shares
- DFDS A/S on its DKK 1.0 billion private placing of new shares
- The underwriters on CEVA Logistics AG’s CHF 1.2 billion IPO on the SIX Swiss Exchange and concurrent private placement
- The underwriters on Pernod Ricard S.A.’s $600 million senior notes offering
- Roche Holdings, Inc. on its $1.2 billion cash tender offer
- Scout24 AG on its €1.2 billion initial public offering on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Davis Polk since 2015
- Law Clerk, Hon. Ralph K. Winter, U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 2014-2015