Ms. Fromage is an associate in Davis Polk's Corporate Department, practicing in the Paris office. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, financing operations and also includes representing investment banks in international capital markets transactions.
- Genuine Parts Company on its pending $2 billion acquisition of Alliance Automotive Group from Blackstone (2017)
- Solvay on its pending €1.6 billion divestment of its polyamides business to BASF
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. on its $6.25 billion refinancing (2017)
- ArcelorMittal $3 Billion rights offering (2016)
- Underwriters on multiple notes offerings by BPCE, Crédit Agricole, Dexia Crédit Local and Société Générale
- Thales on its acquisition of Security Services from Alcatel-Lucent (2014)
- Davis Polk since 2014
Articles and Books
Getting the Deal Through: Shareholder Activism & Engagement 2017 | Law Business Research Ltd.
Getting the Deal Through: Shareholder Activism & Engagement 2016
Law Business Research Ltd.