Ms. Tregeagle is an associate in Davis Polk's Corporate Department, practicing in the London office. She advises corporate and investment banking clients on public and private M&A, securities offerings and general corporate advisory matters.
- A.P. Møller – Mærsk on its:
Demerger and $3.6 billion Nasdaq Copenhagen listing of Maersk Drilling
$100 million disposal of 50% shareholding in Egyptian Drilling Company to Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation
- $7.45 billion disposal of Maersk Oil to Total
- Envision Energy on its acquisition of Velocita Energy’s French onshore wind farm portfolio
- Mastercard on its £700 million acquisition of 92.4% stake in VocaLink
- Temenos on its £12 million acquisition of Logical Glue
PUBLIC M&A AND CAPITAL MARKETS
- Aedas Homes on its €667.3 million IPO
- Dialog Semiconductor on its $4.6 billion aborted acquisition of Atmel
- Financial adviser to The Rank Group on its £115.3 million acquisition of Stride Gaming
- Financial advisers and sponsors to British American Tobacco on its $49 billion acquisition of 57.8% of Reynolds American
- Financial advisers and sponsors to Ladbrokes on its £2.7 billion merger with certain businesses of Gala Coral Group
- Financial adviser and sponsor to Mondi in connection with the simplification of the Mondi Group’s dual listed company structure
- Nuvei on its $889 million takeover of SafeCharge
- Sponsor to Unilever in connection with the simplification of Unilever’s corporate structure
- Sponsor to Vedanta Resources on its acquisition by its Indian listed subsidiary, Vedanta Limited, of Electrosteel Steels
- Temenos on its £1.4 billion takeover offer for Fidessa
- Davis Polk since 2015
Articles and Books
Getting the Deal Through: Shareholder Activism & Engagement Trends and Developments in the UK 2018 | Law Business Research Ltd.
Getting the Deal Through: Shareholder Activism & Engagement 2018 | Law Business Research Ltd.