Mr. Anderson is an associate in Davis Polk's Corporate department, practicing in the London office.
He regularly advises clients on complex transactions, regulatory compliance and contentious behavioral matters. Mr. Anderson has earned a wide range of experience having practiced with leading firms in London, Toronto and Vancouver and has served in both local and coordinating counsel roles on over 50 high profile matters.
His practice has also involved a significant transactional component, having advised on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, JVs and re-organizations.
Recent work highlights include:
- Comcast on its $65 billion bid for 21st Century Fox assets
- Comcast on its £22 billion bid for Sky
- SS&C on its $5.4 billion acquisition of DST Systems
- Temenos on its £1.4 billion recommended cash offer for Fidessa
- Aetna on its $68 billion acquisition by CVS Health
- Maersk on its $7.4 billion disposal of Maersk Oil to Total S.A.
- Davis Polk since 2017