Mr. Schiff is an associate in Davis Polk's Corporate Department, practicing in the Restructuring Group. He regularly represents banks, hedge funds and corporations in a wide range of bankruptcy and restructuring matters in the United States and foreign jurisdictions.
Mr. Schiff recently acted as counsel to:
- The prepetition secured lenders and DIP lenders to C&J Energy Services
- The first-lien term loan agent and lender steering committee to Pinnacle Agriculture in connection with its recapitalization
- The committee of second-lien and DIP lenders to RCS Capital Corporation
- A major creditor with in litigation arising from the chapter 11 proceedings for China Fishery Group
Before joining Davis Polk, Mr. Schiff represented debtors and creditors in in-court and out-of-court restructurings in a range of industries, including telecommunications, shipping and energy.
- Davis Polk since 2015
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy, 2013-2015