Mr. Arroche is an associate in Davis Polk's Corporate Department, practicing in the Paris office. His practice focuses on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions and includes representing companies and investment banks in domestic and international capital markets transactions.
- Millicom on the sale of its subsidiary in Chad to Maroc Telecom (2019)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals $4.565 billion term loan facility and $1.225 billion revolving credit facility (2018)
- Underwriters on multiple notes offerings of Société Générale, BPCE and Crédit Agricole
- eDreams in relation to its €175 million super senior revolving credit facility and issuance of €425 million senior secured notes
- Mr. Arroche is a frequent author of legal articles in practice and academic journals. He is a regular contributor to the "Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Regulation 2020" publication's chapter on France.
- Davis Polk since 2017