Ms. Mosman is an associate in Davis Polk's Financial Institutions Group and the economic sanctions and national security practice. She practices in the firm’s Washington DC office, where she advises on complex regulatory and enforcement matters, with a focus on U.S. economic sanctions, anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, and anti-boycott laws, and the review of proposed business combinations by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS).
Ms. Mosman also has several years of experience in the federal government, including in federal trial and appellate courts, the U.S. Departments of State, Defense, and Justice, and in the U.S. Senate.
- Guides domestic and foreign clients, including several global financial institutions, in responding to subpoenas and conducting internal investigations in high-stakes civil and criminal enforcement proceedings by federal and state regulators/enforcement agencies involving potential violations of sanctions and anti-money laundering (AML) laws
- Provides wide range of counsel on sanctions, AML, and anti-corruption laws and regulations, including with respect to voluntary self disclosures, license applications, requests for interpretation, compliance programs, suspicious activity reporting, and specific transactions / business opportunities
- Advises underwriters, issuers, lenders, and borrowers in international capital markets and lending transactions regarding due diligence issues, contractual undertakings, and disclosures
- Represents clients navigating the CFIUS approval process, including the preparation of voluntary notices and negotiation of mitigation terms
- U.S. Department of Justice, Outstanding Performance Award (2005)
- Member, Awards/Subgrants Team, Young Lawyers Division, American Bar Association, 2017-2018
- Davis Polk since 2013
- Law Clerk, Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction (SIGIR), 2008
- Budget Analyst, U.S. Department of Justice, Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys, 2004-2005
- Law Clerk, Hon. Robert J. Conrad, Jr., U.S. District Court, W.D. North Carolina, 2010-2011