Mr. Stewart is an associate in Davis Polk's Corporate Department, practicing in the London office. He advises corporate and investment banking clients on public and private M&A transactions, securities offerings and general corporate advisory matters.
Recent transactions have included advising:
- Comcast on its:
- £30.6 billion takeover offer for Sky
- $65 billion proposed acquisition of Twenty-First Century Fox
- The joint bookrunners to Ocado Group plc on its £143 million accelerated bookbuild placing of ordinary shares
- The joint bookrunners on the secondary sale block trade of 10% of Charter Court Financial Services Group by Elliott
Prior to joining Davis Polk, key transactions Mr. Stewart advised on included:
- Coal of Africa on its A$124 million takeover offer for Universal Coal plc
- Perilya on the A$128.3 million acquisition of Perilya by Zhongjin Lingnan by scheme of arrangement
- The bookrunners to Pilbara Minerals on its US$100 million Nordic bond offering
- Perilya on its A$110 million accelerated rights issue of ordinary shares
In 2016, Mr. Stewart completed a secondment at the Australian Takeovers Panel.
- Davis Polk since 2017
Squire Patton Boggs (AU) 2014-2017
Allion Legal (AU) 2011-2014