Mr. Stewart is an associate in Davis Polk's Corporate Department, practicing in the London office. He advises corporate and investment banking clients on public and private M&A transactions, securities offerings and general corporate advisory matters.
- Comcast on its £30.6 billion competitive takeover offer for Sky and $65 billion proposed acquisition of Twenty-First Century Fox
- Tencent on its investment in Sumo Group
- Financial advisers, sponsor and bookrunner to Bovis Homes in connection with its Class 1 acquisition of Galliford Try’s housing businesses for £1.075 billion and associated £152 million placing
- Joint bookrunners to Ocado on its £143 million placing
- Joint bookrunners on the secondary sale block trade of 10% of Charter Court Financial Services by Elliott
Prior to joining Davis Polk, key transactions Mr. Stewart advised on included:
- Coal of Africa on its A$124 million takeover offer for Universal Coal
- Perilya on its A$128.3 million acquisition of Perilya by Zhongjin Lingnan by scheme of arrangement and A$110 million accelerated rights issue
- Bookrunners to Pilbara Minerals on its $100 million Nordic bond offering
In 2016, Mr. Stewart undertook a secondment at the Australian Takeovers Panel.
- Davis Polk since 2017
Squire Patton Boggs (AU) 2014-2017
- Australian Takeovers Panel (secondment) 2016