Ms. Becchina is counsel in Davis Polk’s Corporate Department, practicing in the Executive Compensation Group. She advises clients on federal tax and securities law aspects of executive compensation arrangements, including employment and consulting agreements, with a particular emphasis on structuring and providing advice regarding complex compensatory structured products, carry and notional plans and other equity-related programs for investment professional participation.
She also advises issuers, financial institutions, private funds and investment managers regarding reporting of beneficial ownership under Sections 13 and 16 of the Securities and Exchange Act and regarding the application of the fiduciary and prohibited transaction provisions of ERISA to investment products and services.
State of New York
B.A., Liberal Arts, SUNY Stony Brook, 1989
- Phi Beta Kappa
- summa cum laude
M.S., Technical Systems Management, SUNY Stony Brook, 1991
J.D., Columbia Law School, 1995
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Senior Editor, Law Review
- Counsel, Davis Polk, 2012-present
- Associate, Davis Polk, 2006-2012
- Associate, Roberts and Holland, 1998-2005
- Counsel, Clinton Group, 1997-1998
- Associate, Paul Weiss Rifkind Wharton & Garrison, 1995-1997