We are one of the premier boutique practices in India and work on the most complex and innovative transactions for the most desirable clients. We emulate our U.S. practice in bringing highest quality, commercial judgment and 24/7 responsiveness to bear on every transaction we work on. The world-class experience of this practice strengthens the depth of our client loyalty.
Top M&A adviser for India Matters – Thomson Reuters, 2014
1st among U.S. legal advisers in announced Indian M&A in 2013 – Bloomberg
Chambers Asia – Top tier foreign law firm for India M&A and capital markets work, 2012-2014
India Business Law Journal – "Deal of the Year" (Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners’ acquisition of a stake in Continuum Wind Energy)
IFLR India Awards – "Deal of the Year" (MSI/Isolux Corsan Conceiones joint venture), 2012
- Delhi International Airport Private Limited ($289 million). We advised Delhi International Airport Private Limited (DIAL), a corporation organized under the laws of the Republic of India, in connection with DIAL’s inaugural $289 million Regulation S offering of senior secured notes.
- Rolta ($300 million). We advised the initial purchasers on a $300 million Rule 144A/Regulation S offering by Rolta Americas LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rolta India Limited, of high-yield notes.
- Reliance Industries ($1 billion). We advised Reliance Industries Limited on its $1 billoin Rule 144A and Regulation S offering of senior notes.
- Indiabulls Real Estate ($175 million). We advised the initial purchaser on the inaugural $175 million Regulation S offering by Century Limited, a direct subsidiary of Indiabulls Real Estate Limited, of its high-yield. The notes are guaranteed by Indiabulls Real Estate Limited and certain of its subsidiaries.
- ICICI Bank ($500 million). We advised ICICI Bank on its $500 million Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of notes.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company. We advised Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited in connection with the $4 billion acquisition of Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd of India.
- Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. We are advising affiliates of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. in connection with its $150 million investment into JBF Group that includes JBF Industries Limited and its international subsidiaries.
- PCH International. We advised PCH International Holdings on its acquisition of certain assets associated with the Fab.com business for an undisclosed amount of cash and equity.
- ASSA ABLOY. We advised ASSA ABLOY on its acquisition of the locks and hardware business under the ENOX brand from Pooja Hardware.
- Diageo. We advised the financial adviser to an independent committee of the board of directors of United Spirits Limited in connection with the $1.9 billion open offer for equity shares of United Spirits Limited by Relay B.V. along with Diageo plc.
- Tybourne Capital Management. We advised Tybourne Capital Management (HK) Ltd in connection with its investment in India’s Jasper Infotech Private Limited.
- Alliance Tire Group. We advised affiliates of Warburg Pincus and Alliance Tire Group in connection with the sale of Alliance Tire Group to affiliates of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., a global private equity firm.
DLF Global Hospitality. We advised DLF Global Hospitality on its sale of Silverlink Resorts Limited, the holding company for Amanresorts, to founder and chairman of Amanresorts, Mr. Adrian Zecha.