China Business Law Journal’s “Deals of the Year” include six Davis Polk deals:
- ChemChina Acquires Syngenta
- China Railway Construction Corporation Issues H-Share Convertible Bonds
- Postal Savings Band of China’s IPO in Hong Kong
- Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Issues the First Overseas Green Bonds by Chinese Automakers
- Alibaba Acquires South China Morning Post
- Didi Chuxing Acquires and Merges with Uber China
The winning deals were chosen based on a number of factors, including overall significance, complexity and innovative nature of the deals, as well as deal size. The “Deals of the Year” list was released in China Business Law Journal’s December 2016/January 2017 issue.